Finally!

ok! so finally i have an LJ! one day i woke up and realized that i need one. i am convinced that i need stuffs like this; i need to write and somehow express all the things i have in mind, i need to tell everybody what i want to say. and this is what will satisfy me the most right now.

I want to live my individuality to the fullest! everybody knows that I am someone who doesn't really care what other people will think about me. i say what i want to say as bluntly as possible. i share my life to everybody i know and i don't have regrets on being like that. i want to share my life to everyone whether the world likes it or not! and so, with no further blah-blahs welcome to Dave Cordero's world and be amazed!

I am here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons