Long At Last!!! My GOSH Meralco People!

Finally! Thank God! After two days, since Typhoon Milenyo struck Metro Manila and its neighboring provinces... we already have our electricity back! My gosh! This is so long overdue!!! I swear! Meralco people...Gosh! I don't have a cellphone for two days! I can't charge because there's no electricity. No TV for two days! No Computer either! My laptop's battery is already drained! My MP3 Player is my only companion in long, boring days and nights. Now, our electricity is restored but our Cable TV connection is still troubled. Oh well... The two days power block-out gave me a chance to finish my two weeks due reading assignments in Philosophy and I did advance reading for my Food Writing class. Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons