Furious | Hurting | Jealous...Dave!

I should be happy because after all, everything in my life today came about the way I wanted them to be. I got a 3.0 in my last exam for statistics and I was able to take a nap (big deal!!!) at our library this afternoon. I just don't know why I feel so down right now. It's as if I'm going to breakdown any moment from now. I feel so different. I want to cry but I can't.

I am full of anger, bitterness, jealousy, and pain.

I am still bitter about our situation. Although I already told Korina yesterday that I am on the process of giving up, I still can't deny the fact that I am still hurting and I don't know if there's a way for me to stop feeling this way anymore. Honestly, it's very destructive on my part already but no matter how hard I try to set aside my feelings for him, I simply can't! After all, he's my every single thought! Although I am perfectly aware that we can't be together...that friends are all we're going to be...I don't know why I'm still hoping for something more... I love him so much!

I don't know if I can go back to the normal me anytime soon...

I am full of anger! I don't know with whom or to whom... I just know that I am very angry...maybe to myself!

I envy her a lot! Since last night, she's getting a different kind of attention she shouldn't be having. I hate the fact that their favoritism was very evident since last night. Fine! She maybe their favorite but hey, SHE CAN NEVER BE ME! SHE CAN NEVER DO THE THINGS THAT I CAN! SHE CAN NEVER LEVEL WITH MY ACHIEVEMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons