DAVE's so overwhelmed!

I am so overwhelmed! I'm still in cloud 9 right now! I never thought that my papers would impress my professors (as if...pa humble pa! hehe!). At least all my sleepless nights paid off!

from my FOOD WRITING professor:

"THIS IS A VERY COMPETENT WRITTING!!! A VERY WELL WRITTEN PAPER! THE USE OF ANECDOTES IS VERY GOOD!
VERY GOOD, ROEJHON!"

from my HISTORY OF CIVILIZATION professor:

VERY WELL SAID! YOU CAN BE A WRITER!

With these comments on my writing, I am more and more encouraged to write. I badly need this compliments to keep me going. To fire up my enthusiasm and excitement in bringing back the OLD Dave (the super OC) in terms of study habits. I miss that Dave...

tsk tsk...

I promise next term! I'm gonna make it like you never knew it cause there's so much more to me!!! (parang song toh!?) yeah man!!!

Anyway, I am so sleepy na!!! My stat101 prof will give back the results of our last exam tomorrow... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! Hell with math!

P.S. I am still brokenhearted!!! I hope I could tell you how much I Iove you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons