Magnetism...

I saw you walking down the stairs rushing...
wearing a white fitted sando that perfectly complements your well toned body.
You were wiping the sweat in your forehead as I carefully observe your adorable skin that's undeniably a frequent companion of the sun.

Our eyes met at a glance.
We ignored each other...
yet, there's this magnetism; a sort of indescribable force that's pulling me towards you.
An attraction I can't resist.

With one look, I was so hooked.
I can't contain my sanity as I continue to head upstairs.
I wanted to go back and run after you...
I wanted to be intimate with you...
I wanted you to own me right at that very moment.

But I risked it and went up...

as the minutes pass,
now,
I know what I really want


...rush down to find where you are.


I know you were there...
inside that huge truck...
I can go inside and follow you but I held back...

cause I know that in the law of magnetism, the same poles will never attract.

maybe that was it...
our sweet encounter...
and reality made a grand entrance...

I know our paths will never cross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons